This is a set of 5 CAD designed and 3D printed from high temperature single clips for our 1/2" or 5/8" MIL spec wrap around sleeve .
The clips are laser 3D printed from a specific high temperature and post cured at 180 degrees.
Continuous heat: 130 degrees c.
Max temperature: 280 degrees c.
This proprietary design gives the following benefits:
- Ultra light material.
- 50 degrees bend capacity allow easy insertion and removal of the sleeve.
- Superior bonding capability to resin laminates with CA gel. This was one of the major design requirement and these clips outperform by far any other product on the market on that matter.
- Large clipping area giving a very high retaining effect.
- Very technical graphite/ grey look that will perfectly match your Krylon Make-it-stone internal grey finish.
- Allows the sleeve to slide for easy loom adjustment.
- These DO NOT PINCH the wires.
Try this product and you will never come back to other clips again!