The Orbit PRO-HV pneumatic valves are the absolutely best units available on the market. These are precision machined in Germany and use high flow 5 mm electro-pneumatic ports. Just take one of these into your hand and you'll immediately understand what high quality means.
These miniature valves are Viton sealed ( stronger resistance to dust and oils ).
They are equipped with an entirely new digital microcontroller, making their use even more convenient:
- Ease programmable switching points for compatibility with all R/C equipment
- Switch mode (gear) or Pulse width mode(brakes) selectable
The valve is simply connected to a receiver output just like you would connect a servo, or e.g. combined with the elevator servo as a braking valve. This allows precise and easy programming of the switching points with the help of a small push-button on the valve. A red LED informs you about the current switching state.
This dual action valve is designed for double sided pneumatic actuator gear.
The valve is avail with MIL spec Pisco 3 mm, 1/8" or 4 mm fittings / to be specified at order (our military or industrial customers can specify the valves to be custom fitted with MIL spec Pisco 3 mm, 1/8" or 4 mm fittings. Please contact us directly for this).
- M5 thread Pisco compatible port.
- Low pressure loss due to double-valve-technique
- Air pressure up to 10 bar / 145 psi
- Power: 4.8V - 8.5V / 150 mA - 4xNiMh up to 2s LiPo
- Weight: 35 g
- W x H x D: 32 x 22 x 25 mm